- Expertise in multiple scripting languages like PowerShell, VB, Batch
- Expertise in Microsoft Power Tools like Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI etc.
- Should have hands-on experience in AutoIT
- Should be able to work with multiple API formats - REST, SOAP, WSDLs etc.
- Programming and coding experience
- Expected to attend calls with clients and gather automation requirements
- Should be able to diagnose the steps and propose possible ways to automate the task at hand
- Must deliver the highest quality solutions and also abide by industry-level standards
- Should handle work pressure and deliver solutions within SLA adhering to quality
- Must troubleshoot, diagnose and detect problems in automated scripts/solutions and should provide workarounds to fix the problems
- Should also work on multiple automation script requests from multiple clients
- Should be working with peers to collaborate on work and discuss ways to achieve a solution in comparatively less time
- Work with internal development teams to understand and be an SME on how best to deliver the required functionality
- Good knowledge of development life cycle
- Awareness of phases such as requirements definition, system design and testing / QA and transition to production.
- Deliver and respond as per service levels defined by the customers
- Evaluation of the application/request given by the client, communicating (E-mail, Telephone, Chat) with the requestor in case any clarification is required
- Gather the errors/problem documentation of the application by the application testers
Skills, licenses, knowledge, education and training requirements:
- Prior experience as an Automation Engineer
- 5+ years of experience as an Automation subject matter expert
- Experience in UIPath
- Microsoft PowerShell
- API formats - REST, SOAP, WSDLs etc.
- Microsoft Power tools - Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Forms etc.
- Other Scripting languages - Visual Basic, Batch, PHP, AutoIT, UIPath etc.
- A keen interest in new technologies, ability to learn quickly and high level of motivation
- Knowledge of Information Management Policies
- Documented history of working in the area for which they are an expert
- Ability to understand industry best practices and can communicate those insights to help improve the business model
- Prior support of client's users and the client environment
Level of knowledge, skills, and authority:
- Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position
- Under minimal supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in nature, but usually involves limited responsibility
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
Duration: 6 months initially
Location: Hyderabad, Noida