Skills, licenses, knowledge, education and training requirements:
- Prior experience as an Automation Engineer
- 5+ years of experience as an Automation subject matter expert
- Experience in UIPath
- Microsoft PowerShell
- API formats - REST, SOAP, WSDLs etc.
- Microsoft Power tools - Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Forms etc.
- Other Scripting languages - Visual Basic, Batch, PHP, AutoIT, UIPath etc.
- A keen interest in new technologies, ability to learn quickly and high level of motivation
- Knowledge of Information Management Policies
- Documented history of working in the area for which they are an expert
- Ability to understand industry best practices and can communicate those insights to help improve the business model
- Prior support of client"s users and the client environment
Level of Knowledge, skills, and authority:
- Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices and procedures of the particular field of specialization
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position
- Under minimal supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in nature, but usually involves limited responsibility
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
Duration: 6 Months Initially
Location: Hyderabad, Noida