- Listen to the customer, understand their needs and build the dashboard accordingly.
- Transform table views into a dashboard using visual analytics concepts.
- Build interactive dashboards.
- Build infographics and map images in Tableau.
- Knowledge of Tableau Analytics and how it works.
- Use TabPy to accomplish more complex analytics.
- Basic knowledge of Python Script.
- Knowledge of the Tableau Server and Tableau Platform as a whole.
Statistical knowledge is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of Tableau Desktop is required.
- Experience and familiarity with Tableau Server are a plus.
- Professional communication skills are required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- A self-driven problem solver.
- Understanding of complex data structures, data analytics and statistics.
Duration of contract: 12+ Months
Location: Dallas, TX/Remote
Job Type: W2