Required Technical Skill Set : Extensive experience in SPLUNK administration
Must-Have : Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
- Extensive experience in Splunk from legacy/ latest version
- Design, plan, implement, and administer Splunk infrastructure
- Splunk upgrades on Large Scale Enterprise Client Environments
- Conduct maintenance & upgrades of Splunk indexers, forwarders, search heads, and deployment servers.
- Perform Monitoring of Splunk infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting of Splunk log feeds along with log parsing errors.
- Carry out new Forwarder builds with Jumpbox Servers while infra onboarding with Splunk.
- Extend high-quality technical support to clients at different levels, deal with a high level of technical understanding, resolve the complex technical problems and ensure the prevention of new issues
- Perform technical troubleshooting and provide excellent solutions in very complex scenarios. Make use of monitoring and debugging tools for analyzing problems and identifying solutions
- Working experience in Handling of Major Incident and very critical server issues
- RCA preparation and meeting SLA for RCA submission.
- Planning and implementing fixes / Patches
- Complex Health Checking and Reporting
- Analyze Problems & Escalated to appropriate Levels,
- Prepare and present the weekly, and monthly Report to Customer as well the higher management
- Drive Service Delivery Improvement programs.
- Working experience on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
- Experience on Linux and Windows OS Technologies.
- Good Experience in Windows and Linux Server technologies
- ITIL foundation certification
- Incident /Change management Exp.
- Good Communication skills