- Experience as a Senior Technical Lead / Architect
- Experience in Greenfield Implementation of ServiceNow (ITSM &
- Experienced in ITIL Process Definition, Integration Solutions,
- Architecture level configurations
- Experienced in leading at least a couple of Implementation projects in
- ITSM & ITOM areas and one complete Implementation lifecycle for
- Experience in ServiceNow custom application design and development
- Expertise in ServiceNow deployments, integration with other third party
tools, Orchestration, operational activities, Project Management expertise and merging multiple instances.
- Experience in ITSM migration/consolidations
- Strong work experience associated with projects like Support,
- Maintenance, Migration, Upgrades, Integrations and Implementations
- Mentor and share technical knowledge/guidance to the team.
- Design technical solutions based on customer requirements and convert
them to functional requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing requirements to ensure that they are
provided in sufficient detail to be accurately estimated.
- Very good ITIL process knowledge and ability to evaluate and bring out
the correlations and impacts with respect to customer requirements and
ITIL / industry standards
- Maintains and reviews license Data in ServiceNow and proactively
report on compliance slippage.
- Must be certified with ServiceNow Systems Administrator, ServiceNow
- Implementation Specialist and ITIL V3 foundation
- Handles customer meetings and provides weekly/monthly reports for
customer as well as management.
- Strong abilities to manage conflicts that may arise with customers
and/or internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication in orchestrating customer
- Evaluate the tool's stability and performance and provide recommendations
- Participate and provide feedback during planning meetings (i.e., pre-
iteration, and retrospectives).
- Review, and do proactive analysis and resolve application issues as needed.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding the application
deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Knowledge of new ServiceNow modules ( HRSD, SecOps, GRC, CSM,
- TOGAF or any equivalent certification preferred
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Understand the customer environment for the Business processes and IT processes
- Work with the customers (Business and IT stakeholders) to understand their
requirements and needs (Stated and Unstated/Hygiene)
Brainstorm with the customer and bring out the requirements beneficial to them considering the following:
The current needs and roadmap of the customer Business and IT and the current capabilities and roadmap (to the published level) of the ServiceNow platform
- Be responsible for the design and architecture of the new implementation and
development of ServiceNow applications - as suitable to the business and IT based on
the baseline requirements
- Be responsible for the design and architecture for the Maintenance and enhancement of
existing ServiceNow applications
- Consider the Security and Audit compliance as aligned with the agreed
- Provide guidance and thought leadership in the ServiceNow platform to customers
(Business and IT) and also internal stakeholders for the technical solutions to be
aligned with the architecture
- Share Best Practices and guidance to the customers and internal teams as a
- Provide guidance to the implementation methodology and testing methodology
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Work location: Finland