sccm (system center configuration manager) (87722)
Application Packaging L2
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Must Have 5+ years of IT experience in Application packaging (Windows Installer) using packaging tools like Wise Package Studio, Install Shield, PACE etc.
- Specialization in Windows Installer Technology, SCCM and Windows Application Integration as well as Maintenance
- Responsible for packaging applications that includes MSI/MSM/MSP/MST Creation, Conflict Analysis, ICE Validation, and Unit testing.
- Ability of creating installations from scratch, along with re-packaging. Knowledge of entire lifecycle from gathering requirements to delivery.
- Should Work consistently to maintain a high standard even under high-pressure situations.
- Take care to meet deadlines with a commitment to customer service.
- Highly experienced in Application Packaging including Diagnostic Tools like Regmon, Filemon, Beyond Compare, Picture Taker, Dependency Walker, Install Rite etc.,
- Auto Assessment using compatibility test tools for Windows transformation projects.
- Excellent scripting skills in VBS, batch scripting and Wise Script.
- Collaborate with internal development teams in order to deliver required functionality.
- Design, build and maintain the standard installation, management and monitoring routines, scripts, agents or capabilities that are bundled with the applications.
- Conduct IT application operations, provide support, and take care of troubleshooting of technology issues related to desktop application components.
- Ability of following integrated approach to large applications as well as technology platforms architecture, design, and implementation.
- Awareness of different phases such as defining requirements, system designing and testing / QA and transition to production.
- Respond and deliver as per service levels decided with the customers.
- Evaluating the application based on the request given by the client.
- Communicating (Telephone, Chat, E-mail) with the requestor for clarification, if required.
- Gather the errors documentation of the application from the application testers.
- Validate the Application Package for Internal Consistency errors using Package tools and troubleshooting accordingly.
- Perform Quality analysis for the Applications packaged using MSI Technology and delivering an error free package to the Customer.
- Ensure that the package complies with all client Standards Good Knowledge on ITIL.
We are looking for Application Packaging L2.