- 8 to 10 years of experience in SAP VC
- To provide SAP VC Functional services for Implementation, rollouts, and support project.
- Candidate must have SAP VC hands-on experience in rollouts and support projects.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of VC technical and business scenarios, functionality, and business processes.
- Candidate should be familiar with the integration of SAP MM, PM, FICO, PS and SD etc Experience in integrating configurator with SAP systems.
- Integration with the PS module is a mandatory skill
- Experience or knowledge about the energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have handled 1 to 2 End to End implementation
Scope of Services
- Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP VC with High-level configuration, Low-level configuration, Configuration model setup, Sales configuration, KMAT and material variants, Configuration maintenance, Super BOM and Routing, integration with Configurator,
- Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, ETO, CTO, and Service scenario’s in handling Multilevel Configuration and Integration with PS module
- Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
- Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
- Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in the respective Tests. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications
- Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) - detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on a design from the ISBA, and contributes to the effort estimation
- Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
- Fluent in English
- Good Interpersonal skills
The deliverables would be clearly identified and mutually agreed at the beginning of each phase. The typical deliverables that would be created are as below:
- Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
- Creation of Process design documents.
- Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
- Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
- Conduct UAT with business users.
- Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end-user training.
- Carry Cutover, go live and post go-live support.
Duration:- 6 to 12 Months
Location:- Bangalore, India(Initial Remote)