sap success factor (97627)
SAP ECP Consultant
- At least 8-10 years of extensive experience in SF EC / ECP
- Must be certified in EC SuccessFactors
- Should act as a subject matter expert on SuccessFactors projects. Establish credibility with clients and team members, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions with clients. Assist in gathering business requirements. Educate clients on alternatives for system configuration and design.
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Should conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops, and prepare effort estimates that suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with the organization’s financial guidelines
- Collaborating cross-functionality with other internal consultants to ensure cross-business.
- Candidate must have at least Four Employee Central / Employee Central Payroll end-to-end implementation and Support project experience.
- Experience in HCM OM PA, handling UAT and Integration(Concur, S/4 HANA)
- Experience in SAP HCM
- Must have worked on MDF and Foundation objects, Associations, business rules, workflows, data models, Picklists, Role-based permissions, Instance sync, Release management, Position Management, Global Assignment, Translations, Reporting, excellent knowledge of XML, Integration Center.
- Experience in preparation and execution of Test Scenarios, Test scripts, and Cutover activities
- Presenting the upgrade features to customers and educating the new functionalities
- Should be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment while identifying and scoping new opportunities
- Must have worked Instance sync, Release management, Position Management, Global Assignments, Reporting, excellent knowledge of XML, Pre-sales experience of responding to proposals, giving estimates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business, and report writing
- Client facing, people management, and leadership skills
Duration:- 6 Months