As an SAP Functional Implementation Leader for SAP PS Projects and Services functions. The consultant will be part of a cross-functional SAP deployment team with the responsibility to deploy the SAP “Global Design Model” to businesses around the world. This will enable us to move to global standard business processes, systems, and reporting. The position also includes supporting sites that are live on SAP through troubleshooting and delivering SAP-related enhancement projects.
- Teaming with IT, Enterprise IT, and local business teams to migrate Projects and Services businesses from a legacy ERP system to SAP R3. This includes understanding the site business requirements, performing gap fit analysis, assisting with the redesign of processes, migrating the master and transactional data, testing business scenarios, and training users.
- Working with the Projects and Services leadership team to plan and deliver system and process improvements via SAP-related implementations, enhancement projects, and rapid delivery projects.
- Managing relationships and communication with ’s Projects and Services leadership team.
- Representing IT for SAP projects impacting Projects and Services functions.
- Helping businesses introduce and drive the adoption of new projects and service initiatives.
- Using change management to implement best-in-class business processes across.
- Learning SAP Global Design Model and transferring that knowledge to SAP users.
- Maintaining SAP Global Design Model consistently across all SAP R3 deployments.
- Ensuring new users can operate SAP systems and processes while minimizing business disruption.
- Providing support to resolve SAP-related issues experienced by the business, including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and testing.
- Capturing, assessing and prioritizing key business requirement gaps from all sites that are part of a deployment project.
- Identifying, and creating new process maps for business and implementing them.
- Mapping Projects and Service Contracts in legacy ERP Systems and migrating them to SAP in Dev / BRV and PROD.
- Working with Finance to establish Projects and Services activity types.
- Providing SAP Projects Module and Services Module training to super users.
- Reviewing As-Is Process for Projects and Services and identifying non-standard Projects and Services functionality.
- Testing Projects and Services functionality in SAP’s Dev and Quality clients.
- Leading SAP User Acceptance Testing for Projects and Services functions.
- Supporting SAP super users with Business Owner Acceptance Testing for Projects and Services.
- Assisting with the setup of SAP interfaces with Projects and Services Apps (Project Vision, CPQ, FX).
- Training Projects and Services Super Users on time charging, booking, and billing-related processes.
- Ensuring the readiness of BI reporting for Projects and Services functions.
- Establish metrics and report Projects and Services performance after SAP Go-Live.
- Screening, scoping, requirements gathering and testing for SAP Rapid Delivery and Enhancement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 plus years of SAP R3 experience.
- Experience with the implementation of ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Considered a business expert for Projects and Services functions.
- Experience using tools integrated with SAP such as CRM, CPQ and Field Service.
- Experience working with personnel in back-offices located in hubs around the world that are responsible for performing SAP transactions for booking, billing, and creating purchase requisitions.
- Understanding of the Projects business Order to Cash cycle, from receiving the customer purchase order, booking it in SAP, setting up the project, planning labor, materials and subcontract, delivering the project, and invoicing the customer.
- Understanding of the Services business Order to Cash cycle, from receiving the customer purchase order, booking it in SAP, integrating it with Field Service System, and sending the invoice.
- Knowledge of Service business including End to end processes for Service Contracts, Small Fixed Price Jobs (Reactive Quoted), Spare Parts and Time and Material jobs.
- Order Management and Sourcing skills are preferred to understand the end-to-end processes. Includes knowledge of SAP Customer Master, Material Master and Vendor Master data.
- Results-driven, yet highly team-oriented.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Manage multiple work assignments, sites and local teams.
- Operate effectively in a multi-cultural, global environment with a variety of business layers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with IT staff through the design and building of new business processes.
- Ability to drive down into the detail of application use and get “hands-on” with the system.
- Ability to communicate to all levels in the organization.
- Proficient with the use of Excel, Outlook, and MS Teams. & excellent communication skills
Duration: 6 Months