Definition of Services:
To provide SAP Content Migration services for migration, Implementation, rollouts, and support projects.
- Hands-on experience with the following: SAP Document/Data Migrating, Cloud Migration,
- Data Management, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance.
- Experience working with leading data/document applications for Tier 1 vendors such as SAP, Salesforce, OpenText, Oracle and Cloud Migrations (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstrable experience on a number of migration projects both data/documents. This needs to include significant experience in stakeholder management, data migration planning and scoping, data migration strategy formulation, data architecture design, ETL design, data quality management, and information governance
- Working with SAP/OpenText functional and technical consultants analysing data migration requirements.
- Leading teams to design, build, test, and execute data/document migrations
- Certified in S/4 HANA - (Required)
- Certification in OpenText xECM – Archive (Required)
- Experience in Content Migration for S4/HANA & xECM.
- Experience in Document Archiving for S4/HANA via OT Archive
- Knowledge and experience in managing Content Migration projects in
- SAP/OpenText environments.
- Strong knowledge of SAP & xECM data/documents perspective.
- Experience in at least three end-to-end design and implementation/migration programmes within S4/HANA projects.
- Experience with cutover planning and preparation of data migration plans.
- Experience in migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks
- Experience in SAP Migration Cockpit and an understanding of the latest ETL tools from SAP for S/4HANA, such as SDI, and SDQ.
- Understanding and previous usage of ABAP would be advantageous.
- Experience in Data Quality and Cleansing of Data.
- Team Lead experience of between 2-5 people.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship-building skills and an ability to communicate flexibly with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- BBP Documents
- Configuration Documents
- Test Scripts
- Approvals for Individual and Integrated Processes
- Module level Customer Approval
- Cutover Approval
- Go Live Approval
- After Go Live Support Approval
Duration: 6 months initially
Experience: 4+ years