- "MBA/MCA/ M. Tech / B. Tech / B.E with 6 9 years in SAP experience which should include more than 4 years in Production Planning including similar nature with minimum 2 3 implementation project.
- Should have good knowledge of Production Planning and Execution and Quality Management including Material Requirement Planning MRP, Consumption Based Planning, Production Planning with BOM, Detailed Scheduling, Scheduling optimization if applicable, Interactive simulation capabilities, Alert management, Availability to Promise, Workflow Management, Warehouse Management, Production Order Management.
- Hands on experience in configuration of Production execution, BOM's, Work Centers, Routings and Production Versions, GRN, Indent Release, Requisitions, Movement types, Back flushing, Repetitive Manufacturing Activities, Product cost collector, Preliminary Cost Estimates, Operational Costing, Material Costing.
- Working experience on RICEFW realization and should be able to cater and map the business requirements Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings Excellent understanding the business requirements of the organization and can prepare Blue print/SDD for implementing the project Good in gathering information from client on their business requirements.
- Good in Gap Analysis finding the gap between As Is and To Be processes. Should be able to drive the training sessions to users under `Train The Trainer"
Work location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Contract Duration: 6+ Months