sap mm (materials management) (97490)
Senior SAP MM Consultant
- 6-8 years of project experience in SAP materials management in Purchasing, Inventory, procurement & finance integration, and transactional data migration.
- 2-3 Implementation Experience
- 2-3 Rollout experience
- S/4HANA Experience
- Good 3rd party integration experience
- Good analytical and logical problem solutions combined with the talent to quickly understand new tasks.
- Excellent communication and documentation capability.
- Excellent understanding of technological developments in SAP materials management,
- Demonstrable multi-year experience in working in mixed international teams onshore and offshore.
- Fluent knowledge of English
- ITSM Knowledge of - Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Requests
- Conduct Workshops
- Create design/blueprint documents and support the customer's new r
- Configure/Customize MM Solution
- Advise the departments in business process digitization, the identification of optimization potentials and develop innovative end-to-end business processes in close cooperation with the specialist d
- Create functional specifications to meet the requirements, implement and configure the systems, or pass the specifications to the central development team for implementation
- Carry out the requirements check, professional support for existing SAP applications and process customer inquiries and tickets from the production operation of the application s
- To be in regular contact with the globally localized employees and key users, structure and process requests to optimize business p
- Extensive experience in active communication and L2 Support process
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profiles. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High-quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams
Duration:- 6 to 12 Months
Location:- India Remote