SAP HANA Consultant
- 3-6 years of overall experience in database administration and support or operations, along with a successful delivery track record.
- Proficient in HANA administration.
- Should have ability to setup DR for HANA.
- Must have a rich knowledge of HANA Backup & Recovery.
- Must have handled L2 role in current position
- Experience of working in a large landscape or environment in which multiple database flavors are running together.
- Knowledge of Database capacity and preparing a strategy accordingly.
- Knowledge & Experience of other databases as HANA flavors are added.
- Installation, Configurations and maintenance of database software
- Database upgrades, patching, migrations.
- Implement database backup and recovery solutions
- Analyzing resources usage (Infra and Database), and growth patterns.
- Preparing a plan for the Database capacity for a specific Infrastructure.
- Collect and analyze database performance information.
- Knowledge and experience of database programming concepts related to structured query language (SQL).
- Preparing database tables, data constraints, setting up indexes, and DB views.
- Doing prediction through trend analysis and resolving database system, storage as well as application issues.
- Monitor SQL jobs in production and be responsible for load/unload.
- Evaluate and implement database technologies and utilities.
- Review and implement database changes
- Provide timely response to system alerts and participate in the on-call schedule (if applicable)
- Agree to extend participatation in 24x7 rotation shift in order to support production and non-production databases.
- Drive Operational efficiency topics.
- Collaborate with Internal or External Stakeholders, Managers, Development Architects, and developers, across different locations and ensure timely delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused attitude, highly motivated & Flexible
- Participate and contribute towards organization's goals and objectives, collaborating with multiple teams and solutions.