Desirable Skills :
- System configuration
- Create Functional Specifications for custom developments
- Carry out Unit Test (Functional), Feature Integration Test and Product Integration Test
- Competencies : Digital : SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management - Finance - Financial Planning & Analysis
Essential Skills :
Must Have Skills:
- Technical and functional understanding of SAP S/4 HANA FI business process and system architecture
- Have worked in Implementation project and committed to deliver.
- Experience in SAP FI end to end configuration worked in following area: General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable, Cost Center Accounting/Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis (COPA), Product Costing, Material Ledger, Bank accounting, Asset Accounting,Treasury Module ? Group reporting, RAR, FSCM - Credit / Collections / Disputes, Bank Communication management, Experienced working with multiple ledger/Currency, Local tax and other integration with cross module aspiration ? Month End and Year End financial process, Ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across organization.
- Experience working on integration with 3rd party systems using Outbound and Inbound EDI messages, IDOCs error handling.
- Experience working with SAP PI/PO resources in integrating SAP with 3rd Party systems.
- Breadth of exposure in SAP Other modules
- Consultant shall be able to provide new ideas and solution proposals on any business requirement
Work location: The Netherlands
Contract Duration: 6+ Months