Full Time Jobs
Experience: 3+ year on Salesforce, 2+ on Einstein Analytics
PURPOSE & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Purpose: As a result of Salesforce being positioned strategically as part of our application portfolio going forward, a Competency Centre (CC) has been established with the mandate to:
(1) deliver value to the business bottom line through the use of Salesforce technology
(2) define & maintain architecture, delivery & operate standards, processes & tools
(3) manage the commercial relationship with Salesforce. As part of the Salesforce CC we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to build and deliver solutions related to Einstein Analytics and Sales Cloud
Technical Skills & Experience:
• Expertise in Einstein Analytics with at least 3 E2E implementations of dashboards and hands on experience of External API Dataset integrations, dataflow and recipes.
• Analytics and Discovery Consultant should be Salesforce Certified
• Utilize the knowledge on EA and its capabilities. Work proactively for exploring new features and utilize them in the project.
• Expertise in Sales cloud processes and feature implementations.
• Experience using Agile methodologies and ways of working
• Experience with Salesforce deployment processes and tools (Metadata API, Git, Copado)
Soft Skills & Experience:
• Must have creative skills and must be willing to learn and experiment
• Ability of building strong collaborative partnerships with stakeholders
• Responsible for designing, building & deploying requirements related to Einstein Analytics & Sales Cloud
• Responsible for aligning all deliverables based on the Shell delivery standards
• Delivery requirements on budget and on time •
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India