- Should have experience in Implementing Fusion Cloud PPM modules
- Candidate needs to have a good understanding of the implementation life cycle and must have worked as a lead consultant for Fusion Project Suite including Project Costing, Project Billing, Administration, Integration knowledge in Primavera, Project Accounting
- Integration Knowledge with other modules in ERP includes Procurement, Inventory, Payable, Receivables, Fixed assets, SLA and General Ledger
- Should have hands-on with the Functional and technical of Oracle Projects, Project costing, and Project Billing. Interfacing Time and Expenses from 3rd party applications (not just standard method), processing transactions.
- End to End Intercompany Billing, and reconciliation.
- Event-based Revenue and Billing and Billing and Revenue Extensions.
- Experience in Chart of Accounts and SLA customizations Oracle PA APIs Attend meetings for the requirements gathering and understanding the requirements Strong business background,
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support Should be able to lead cross-functional discussions to analyse the requirements and brainstorm the solutions Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
Implementation Experience in the Middle East is preferred
Work location: Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Contract Duration: 6 Months