- Agile, PMP/Prince, Revenue management but someone from a development background ( Java/.Net)
- Responsible for the delivery of the IT projects for customers spread across multiple geographies
- Apply best practices to the software development life cycle for projects based on experiences with a number of agile and blended approaches, as well as effectively coordinating the implementations across teams using varying or tailored approaches
- Responsible for project planning and delivery. Ensure scope is delivered to meet the business needs as per the agreed schedule, scope, quality and cost. Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plans, tasks, and schedules
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency. Drive technical issues to resolution with urgency and focus, and serve as an escalation point
- Manage relationships effectively with global stakeholders, technology partners and customers. Is not afraid to lead and negotiate whenever needed
- Work closely with various teams internally & the customer side and leverage COE teams to ensure delivery of solutions and deployment as per customer requirements. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Conduct high level scoping, impact and risk assessment, estimate cost, schedule, and resource requirement for the successful delivery of the projects to agreed scope, and the subsequent benefits realization review.
- Responsible for all stages of the assigned projects and the effective deployment and usage of assigned resources to ensure a successful delivery
- Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring schedule, budget, milestones and benefits attainment, project risk control and project governance.
- Ensure project management documentation as per customer requirement
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained & all activities are tracked against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to Management and Customer. Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for CRs to the projects from project sponsors/customers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Support Business Development in the pre-sales phase with technical inputs as and when required.
- Lead and influence others including management on best practices. Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 foundation/practitioner
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Skills and Capabilities
- Min 5 years of technical project management experience with overall 10-12 years of IT services experience. Should possess experience in delivering IT projects for tier 1 customers in North America, Europe or any other region.
- Excellent project management skills to develop business cases and deliver solutions to the customer with oversight of technical solution implementation and emphasize benefits realization to management
- Experience in managing projects in a variety of technologies (e.g. Java, .Net etc.)
- High degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with the ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change
- Deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping the focus on delivering results.
- Strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- Comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in handling different phases of projects' life cycle from requirement gathering until steady-state handover.
- Experience working in distributed teams across locations.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting
Duration:- 6 months
Location:- GGN/Pune/ Chennai/ Remote