project management (89347)
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Rich knowledge regarding all aspects of information technology, specifically related to complex infrastructure environments
- should be able to work harmoniously withing diverse cultural and remote regional environments.
- Ability of working across all levels of IT and business management
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills, an ability to present concise reports and recommendations
- Excellent planning and organization ability
- Expertise in time management
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent management and leadership qualities
Good experience in:
- Migration, Data Centre Operations, Move or Consolidation along with exposure to recovery strategy planning and implementation
- Experience of project management and ready to work with application development teams
- Managing mid to large scale multi-discipline IT infrastructure projects
- The principles of information security
- Contractual commitments and deliverables
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Stakeholder management and escalation handling.
- Develop and document the road map strategy to complete migration strategy
Co-ordinate engagement of all external and internal dependencies
- Schedule and attend project steering committee meetings regularly.
- Identifying gaps in technology capability versus business requirement
- Project management includes scope, budget and schedule.
- Conduct management reporting for projects remediation, user testing and roll out on the regular basis.
- Do identification of potential project risks and find out its implication to the organization.
- Perform risk mitigation activities.
- Make sure that deliverables are designed as per the best standards and quality levels
- Identify, document and communicate all regulatory requirements.