Full Time Jobs
We are in the business of helping customers to enable device management with enterprise-class security and compliance, transforming their high-demand applications, building and leading the next-generation Unified Device Management (UEM). Most of the Originations had deployed MDM like Airwatch, Mobile Iron, etc. As the complexity of Device management has increased large enterprises are moving to UEM
Job Role and Responsibilities
Our team is Looking for Engineers with proven technical skills. This is a very hands-on role., assisting with technology requirements, actively removing obstacles, leading migration programs, and end-to-end Ownership user support, and Migrating the end-user from the old platform to new platforms.
• Work as Subject Matter Expert of MEM planning, design, build, test, deployment activities for MEM Transformation projects.
• Develop HLD/LLDs for Enterprise MEM factoring in Customer requirements, scalability, adaptability, and Industry best practices.
• Develop equipment specifications, configurations, and design documentation
• Assist with MEM testing proof-of-concept or MEM validation
• Occasionally assist with internal MEM technology initiatives
• Work with minimal direction from PM.
• Manage changes & configuration in Intune platform.
• Map Intune functionality to business needs.
• Plan and execute OS patches and updates.
• Analyze platform logs and dumps
• Raising change requests as per defined process.
• Coordinate with different stakeholders for a smooth change management
• Problem diagnosis and RCA for the escalated incidents.
• Assist in performing the product / patch testing for consistency
• Handles escalation calls, escalated by L1 team
Technical Experience :
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of industry experience in technical support role supporting MS Intune. Mnium 5 years of Intune support experience.
• Experience with design and implementation of MS Intune infrastructure
• Working Knowledge on Upgradation to latest versions.
• Experience working with security teams to plan and implement security/device management policies.
• Expertise with troubleshooting MS Intune-related issues.
• Strong understanding of mobile device operating systems iOS, Android and Windows primarily
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• 7 +year’s experience in Intune & MECM with an excellent track record of delivering high-quality services.
• Extensive experience working on complex platforms and systems deployed both on-premise and in the cloud.
• Well versed with Intune management platform
• Sound knowledge of device management and related technologies.
• Administration of IOS, Android, MAC & Windows 10 Device Management systems and other infrastructure systems.
• Maintenance and communication of existing, new, and evolving support practices, knowledge base articles and documentation
• Identifying and implementing process improvements
• Resolves escalations from the IT Service Desk and other IT, support teams
• Fully participate on the assigned committee team from the start of the support development phase until the final score setting.
• Add richness to the content by offering first-hand field knowledge that can be shared with others to improve knowledge on automation.
• Meet all agreed-upon turnaround times for deliverables and deliverable reviews
• Experience in Intune, windows 10, IOS, Android & Apple MAC technologies.
• Experience in supporting Intune platform.
• Support large enterprises.
Professional Attributes :
• Communication - speaking, written, presenting, listening, fluent in English.
• Flexibility, adaptability, willingness to change, good learner, accept new things.
• Integrity - honest, ethical, high morals, personal values.
• Interpersonal skills.