Azure developer with Java experience.
An expert experienced Azure developer/administrator having hands on experience with Java
- Rich knowledge of Microsoft Azure, and must be having certification in the area (other than fundamentals)
- Experience in DevOps: Knowledge of deployment scenarios, and ability to work with full-scale pipelines
- Proficiency in using Docker & understanding of how apps can be containerized.
- Knowledge and understanding of Azure Kubernetes Service and how it can help to orchestrates containers
- Knowledge of Kafka, Data Streaming, Monitoring & Security Practices.
- Use Cloud design best practices and patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key to build highly scalable, fault tolerant and resilient solutions
- Leverage Azure storage and messaging services like Event Hubs, Service Bus Topics, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
- Perform Integration of Identity management, modern authentication, as well as authorization protocols such as OIDC and OAuth 2.0 with the help of Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD B2C.
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway
- Knowledge of modern architecture patterns,experience with migrating on-premise legacy applications to Azure, transforming the Monoliths to Microservices preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be a proactive and informal leader.