Modern Device Management:
- Windows Autopilot
- Hybrid and Azure AD join
- CMG and Co-Management
Intune/Azure AD - User Management:
- On boarding of new users.
- Assigning User Licenses for the users for endpoint configuration.
- Creating, editing or deleting Azure Active Directory (AAD) User and Device groups.
Intune/AAD - Application Creation and Deployment/Assignment
- Uploading and Configuring LOB applications (Windows, iOS and Android).
- Uploading and Configuring OEM Store applications (Microsoft, Apple and Google).
- Deploy LOB applications to endpoints.
- Deploy OEM Store applications to endpoints.
- Deployment of LOB/Store applications to a group of users (AAD user groups).
- Monitor application deployment status.
Intune - Service Administration
- Assignment of subscriptions and licenses to users.
- Apple APN cert Management (renewal)
- Android for Work (Google), Apple Business Manager (Apple), Autopilot (Microsoft).
- Device settings configuration to enable Azure AD join (for Windows 10 devices)
- Auto enrollment configurations of MDM (for Windows 10 devices)
Intune - Mobile Application Management
- LOB Applications Wrapping.
- App protection policies configuration on managed applications.
- Conditional Access.
Intune - Device/Profile Management
Create, Maintain, Update, Deploy and Delete policies
- Configuration policies like Device restrictions, Enterprise Wi-Fi profile, domain join profile etc.
Device Life Cycle
- iOS, Android and Windows.
- Enrollment process of endpoints (iOS, Windows 10 and Android).
- Retire and Wipe Devices.
AAD/Intune - Conditional Access
- Create, Maintain, Update, Deploy and Delete Conditional Access policies
- CA for Windows, Android, iOS, MacOS.