- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive projects from an architecture standpoint.
- Have experience in Foundation/building projects in GCP.
- In-depth knowledge of key GCP & infrastructure services (compute, storage, network, security and cloud IAM).
- Experienced with GCP (App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Network, Stackdriver, IAM, SQL, Functions, Load Balancer, CDN).
- Experienced in setting up the alerts, log-based metrics, and creating a sink to store the log files in Big query/ cloud storage.
- Experienced in configuring cloud armour (Whitelisting the IPs/Denying the IPs as per the policies).
- Experience in cross-cloud and cross-platform migration. Expertise in Migration from AWS to GCP.
- Proven experience assessing clients' workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, developing a business case and Cloud adoption roadmap.
- Proven knowledge of GCP platform and tools.
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership and mentor team to build necessary competency.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in the client organization.
- Should have leadership experience and qualities.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Duration: 6 Months
Notice period: 0 to 15 days
Location: Noida / HYD / Pune