Full Time Jobs
Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Developing ETL processes using Talend, ETL control tables, Error Logging, and Auditing.
• Solid working experience with Talend Open Studio and writing ETL jobs using standard components.
• Must have experience in a couple of Data Integration projects using Transform, Group, Normalize, and Denormalize components.
• Must have experience in retrieving data from REST and SOAP API.
• Good knowledge of XML, XSD and how to parse and create JSON and XML in Talend.
• Good exposure to working with Cloud, especially AWS.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Teradata.
• Must be strong in SQL and PLSQL skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills & delivering high-quality deliverables.
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
• Talend Data Integration v7 Certified Developer Exam Certification is mandatory.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in ETL/ELT development in Business Intelligence/Data Integration.
• 3+ years of experience working with Talend ETL tool.
• 3+ years of experience working with Relational Databases like Teradata, Oracle, and SQL Server.
• 1+ years of experience working on AWS Cloud.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Talend Data Integration v7 Certified Developer Exam Certification is mandatory
Duration: 6 Months
Location: GGN / Pune / Chennai