etl (extract transform load) (97287)
Talend ESB - Microservices
- Develops, codes tests and debugs new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Provides direction for the entire project or a project team.
- Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects.
- May assist in training less experienced software development staff.
- Has an excellent understanding of the business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand analytical challenges and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist/lead in the development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes highly complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions.
- Architect, design and coding of applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL)using Talend, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Expertise in Talend ESB, Talend DI and Talend Rest API implementation.
- Expertise in implementation of Microservice level based implementation and testing(JUnit).
- Expertise in KARAF, TAC and setup and implementation of Active MQ.
- Expertise in Nexus Deployment.
- Advanced understanding of relational databases (Oracle).
- Proficient with Java programming language and various Java EE technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, logical process thinking, and end-to-end system concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of Unix scripting.
- Experience in XML/Web Services technologies.
- Good to have GxP (validation) process knowledge.
- Good to have Life Science domain knowledge.
Duration: 6 Months
Location: India (Remote)