Definition of Services:
An OpenText xECM Support Consultant must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience to support SAP solutions and 1+ years of implementing OpenText xECM solutions.
- Certification in OpenText ECM or Archive (Required)
2+ years of techno-functional SAP/OT experience (solution design and implementation)
- 2+ Years implementing OpenText Extended ECM (xECM) for SAP solutions.
- Functional experience with at least one of the core SAP ERP / SAP S4/HANA
- Client-facing, hands-on, design and implementation experience (blueprint)
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Analyze customer business processes in SAP and determine where gaps exist related to creating or accessing content (documents, output forms, emails, media files, etc..)
- Support Technical solutions to content enable SAP business processes using
- SAP Enterprise Content Management by OpenText including imaging/capture, collaboration/workflow, forms (output) management, and data archiving.
- Understand all aspects of the SAP business processes using SAP Enterprise
- Content Management by OpenText implementation
- Working with clients independently or as a part of a project team to
- Develop formal design specifications and effort estimates
- Developing and executing formal test plans and test scenarios
- SAP workbench knowledge and ABAP programming and/or debugging
- SAP ABAP or OT Oscript programming and/or debugging experience strongly preferred
- Experience with OpenText Archive Center, formerly Archive Server
- Experience with OpenText Content Server / SAP Integration (Extended ECM, or xECM) product suite
- Experience with OpenText Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) (optional)
- At least three End to End Support xECM/SAP Project experience
Duration: 6 months initially
Experience: 2+ years