- Advanced understanding of AZURE AWS services and components VPC IAM EC2 ALB ECSEKS.
- Deep experience with Linux administration and network stack Strong background in Linux Shell Programming.
- Experience in writing automation scripts and building application dashboards for proactive monitoring using Ruby PowerShell Python scripting or similar technologies.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Experience in supporting & managing hypervisor-based products infrastructure VMware KVM etc.
- Build and maintain cross-team platform components infrastructure based on Infrastructure-as-Code CICD pipelines application infrastructure monitoring and automation of other development-related processes.
- Design and Deploy Automation of Container Applications using Kubernetes and DockerKnows to deploy patches kernel packages vulnerability mitigation via automation tooling ex Ansible playbook.
- As all our playbooks will be created in an orchestrator like AWX or written to be immediately compatible with its workflows the candidate needs to know AWXAnsible Tower etc.
- Extensive experience in patching Cento's OS nodes.
- Experience in doing package upgrades in place with zero downtime as we are running a public cloud service.
- Setup application system monitoring.
- Work with Developers & QA to build and validate containerized applications.
- Manage geographically deployed server farms.
- Document Deployment Processes Services and Environments.
- As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will solve exciting technical challenges by analyzing troubleshooting and designing vital services platforms and infrastructure while always thinking about reliability, scalability, resilience security and performance.
- As an SRE, you will understand the end-to-end configuration technical dependencies and overall behavioural characteristics of the production services you collaborate with.
- In partnership with your Development colleagues, you will have the responsibility to ensure that services are designed and delivered to be mission critical with a focus on security resiliency scale and performance.
- Hands-on knowledge of Apache, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Oracle, DB, MySQL, MongoDB, JIRA, GitLab, Sonar, Jenkins, Ansible, Openstack, Amazon web service, EC2, RDS, S3, iAM, VPC, SQS, SNS Cloud Watch, EBS, CloudFormation, Code Build, Code Commit, Code pipeline and Microsoft Azure.
Duration: 6 Months
Location: GGN / Pune / Chennai