Application and Process Designer - Configuration manager
- Do you like to behave like a spider in the web when it comes to designing and maintaining the quality of test and production environments?
- Can handle a high degree of freedom to organize your own time?
- Do you feel responsible for your own working method and enjoy automating and continuously improving your working method?
- Are you the professional who is not averse to being challenged in terms of flexibility?
If you answered yes, then this could be the right position for you, so why not get in touch for more information.
- Should should be a part of the Business Improvement & Change (BIC) department and play a key role in devising and setting up activities related to configuration management.
- You will work within the ValueStream, where you and the development teams are responsible for the qualitative design of our development, test, and production environments.
- You have extensive experience with (preferably Java) development environments and development tools in the field of configurations and deployments.
Project Content & Responsibilities
- You are expected to perform analyze, translate, configure, and test the needs of internal development teams in the field of configuration management.
- You are analytical and have knowledge and experience in the field of development and deployment. You are able to take a critical look at work processes in order to come up with solutions for optimal management.
- You have experience with ITIL processes, Problem, Incident and Change management as well as with user support and authorization management. You can work on complex assignments with conflicting interests.
- You should be familiar with Agile approach, DevOps method in an informal atmosphere within the team combined with short lines to the internal customer.