Profile/ Required skills:
- In-depth knowledge of all Workspace ONE components:
- Good knowledge of Workspace ONE UEM REST_APIs
- Write scripts to automate things
- Set up integrations with other systems eg SNow, Ping, AD, ...
- Very good knowledge of Intelligence for reports and automation
- Up-to-date knowledge of all new Workspace ONE functionalities
- Knowledge of Workspace ONE secure productivity apps like Content, Web, Boxer, ...
- In-depth knowledge of all different enrollment options.
Configure new devices in the most efficient way (staging, maintenance, life cycle mgmt) using:
- Zebra StageNow
- Samsung Knox & e-fota
Support MDM team (+3 Team members), Good communicator, able to share knowledge
- At least 5+ years experience with Workspace ONE (We need a WS1 expert, Experience with other MDM tools is not sufficient)
- Have experience in the previous project(s) where +10k devices are managed, used at +1k Locations/ in multiple Business Units
- Experience with multiple Mobile device types: Consumer & Rugged devices
Examples of Tasks:
- Staging of different new types of devices: TC26, CT40, A52, … . TC26 (Rugged devices) are staged in a completely different way
- Upgrade Workspace ONE DSaaS Platform (2x UAT + 2x PRD)
- Upgrade procedure XC4S Android 9 -> Android 10 -> Android 11 => Upgrade without user interaction
- Configuration Knox + e-Fota
- Workspace ONE – Snow/CMDB integration
- Workspace ONE integration with Ping
- Workspace ONE integration with Azure AD.
- Restructuring the Mail Office folders in Airwatch to allow integration with CMDB.
- Configuration of personal owned tablets
- Writing scripts so that manual tasks can be automated
- Creating incidents with Airwatch and doing proactive follow-up so that incident gets solved
Duration: 6 Months
Location: The Netherlands