- Solution development.
- Architecting, planning and implementation of cloud infrastructure (end-to-end Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence applications utilizing best practices from Data Architecture, Data Integration and Data Management solutions would be preferred).
- Define Governance (including Backup and Recovery Policy) for the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and BI environments using AWS.
- Perform hands-on research on new AWS services, as they are made available through AWS partnership.
- Develop and optimize large enterprise databases and applications.
- Designing, installing and configuring relevant AWS partner applications (along with monitoring utilities).
- Build / Setup new utilities for efficiently managing AWS services for any implementation.
- Perform hands-on project implementation using various AWS services like EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, SES, Redshift, etc.
- AWS Architect – Associate Level Certification is mandatory.
- Should have good knowledge of building scripts in Python.
- Expertise in executing AWS solution in both public and hybrid cloud setup.
- In-depth hands-on experience on Amazon Web Services public cloud and their various services such as EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, SES, RDS, Redshift, SFTP, AWS Directory Services, Kinesis, etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing scalable, failover, deployable architecture and application migration on AWS.
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization).
Duration: 6 Months
Location: GGN / Pune / Chennai