- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Proficient in any one of the programming language to develop security solutions - Java/Python/.Net/nodejs
- Experience with the core AWS services
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with Docker and/ Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of creating infrastructure as code (IaC) with the help of CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Potential of using the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to create applications
- Abilityof identifying key features of AWS services
- Having experience in the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda will be advantageous.
At least one of the below certification\courses completed
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- AWS Solution Architect Associate