Full Time Jobs
• University or Bachelors degree in banking/economics or equivalent working experience
• At least 4+ years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Technology space
• At least 4+ years of working experience in Core Banking Platform/ Wealth Management
• Has implementation experience with Avaloq Banking Suite, ACP functional and
parameterization knowledge/experience is mandatory.
• Strong technical competencies and working knowledge in PL/ SQL
• Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
• Ability to capture and write Requirements Specifications Documents
Nice to have:
• ACCP Accreditation
• Experience with Avaloq systems and technologies
• Involvement in Software projects
• Experience in working with agile methodologies
• Has working knowledge and competencies in Object Oriented programming
• Lead and drive solution validation or analysis & design workshops across different streams
to ensure consistent and complete requirement & solution coverage.
• Specifying new functionality in collaboration with Software Developers, Partners and Clients
• Act as subject matter expert in specific areas and able to go deep into requirements/
solution gaps with support from product architects.
• Supporting developers during implementation, including testing
• Lead and drive implementation project at Build / Test / Go-Live stages, able to organize
project streams to deliver the end-to-end project as required.
• Acting as the contact person concerning functional questions as well as supporting
consulting projects and workshops with customers and partners