Full Time Jobs
DesirabLE Skills :
Competencies : SAP ERP Environment, Health, and Safety Management (EHSM)
Essential Skills :
1. Technical and functional understanding of SAP S/4 HANA EHS business process and system architecture with at least 6 years of S4 HANA in PSS (Product Safety & Stewardship) with Multiple lifecycle implementations.
2. Experience in SAP EHS end to end implementation having hands on system configuration experience in following area:-
3. Product Safety/Specifications - Raw materials, SemiFinished, Finished, Nutrients, GMOs, Allergens- Compliance- Dangerous Goods Management - Design and implement solution around 3E - content provider
4. Working/Relevant Process Experience using PLM RD solution is a must.
5. Experience working on PLM Recipe Development
6. Understanding of the global regulations and compliance requirements wrt OSHA, GHS, EPA, SARA, HSE, REACH, FDA and other similar guidelines.
7. Experience working with Regulatory Content Provider is helpful.
8. Experience working on integration with 3rd party systems using Outbound and Inbound EDI messages, IDOCs error handling.
9. Experience working with SAP PI/PO resources in integrating SAP with 3rd Party systems.
10. Breadth of exposure working on integration with Other SAP modules ? Consultant shall be able to provide new ideas and solution proposals on any business requirement
Work location: The Netherlands
Contract Duration: 6+ Months