- Experience level- 7+ Years
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory
- Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to design and implement Java applications.
- Expertise in development and software testing.
- Should be able to resolve the technical issues.
- Analyze user requirements before creating an application design.
- Understanding of application objectives and defining functionalities accordingly.
- Align application design with business aims and objectives.
Duration of contract: 12+ Months
Location: Dallas, TX/Remote
Job Type: W2