itil (it infrastructure library) (97602)
Senior Technical Writer
- 4 to 6 years of experience
- ITIL business catalogue writing
- Capable of evaluating and analyzing complex information and passionate about helping people understand technical matters in simplistic ways.
- Captures and analyzes knowledge, organizes and documents knowledge into deployment-ready knowledge articles, and facilitates the deployment of knowledge articles into the ITIL Service Catalogue
- Supports knowledge owners in reviewing and updates of knowledge articles
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an effective ITSM Knowledge Management process and ensuring there are supporting Policies, Controls, Metrics, Procedures and Training
- Review content of technical documentation for quality. Produces technical and scientific illustrations for presentations and/or publication, as appropriate to the requirements.
- Ensures that documents follow the style laid out in the style guide.
- Creates documents for publication both within the organization and externally using input provided by team members, stakeholders, research sources, and other content providers.
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- Good writing, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong ability and proficiency in writing and communicating with the English language
- Experience with coordinating tasks, and following tasks and projects through completion
- Skilled in Microsoft O365 Suite/Tools, (SharePoint, Visio, Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to design and maintain document templates and document lifecycles
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with a focus on prioritization
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Publishing Technical White Papers, Newsletters & circulating internal communication mails
create Process documents for the Service Management Processes and Run-Books and Standard
- Operating Procedures for the implemented projects
- Preparing Technical Sales Presentations with High-level Solution diagrams with Ms-Visio for networking products and services
- Graduate in English, writing, communications, curriculum development, or software/computer engineering.
- technical writing is a plus.
- Society of Technical Writers certification is a plus.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines.
- 6-8 years of technical writing experience.
- Teaching, grant writing, or scientific publishing experience is a plus.
- Portfolio of technical writing samples for review.
Duration:- 6 Months
Location:- GGN/Pune/ Chennai/ Remote